The winner will be announced at the Best of Canada’s Sign Industry Awards Ceremony at Sign Expo Canada and will be featured in the Sign Association newsletter, our content in Sign Media Canada and on the association’s website.
The award is presented to a member who has made an outstanding contribution to the Sign Association of Canada and the sign industry.
2018 Young Professional Award – Call for Nominations
Considerations for this award are:
- A member of the Sign Association of Canada
- Meets the definition of a young professional: A person less than 35 years of age, employed full-time by a Sign Association member company
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills
- Demonstrates strong teamwork skills
- Demonstrates a strong sense of integrity
- Demonstrates active use of best practices in their role(s)
- References from senior management individual of member company and/or other Sign Association members
Nomination submissions must be received by the Sign Association office by August 15, 2018. A selection committee will review all submissions and base their selection on the information provided. Nominators may be contacted for additional information.Young Professional Award Nomination Form
Deadline for submissions is August 15, 2018.
Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.