The Sign Association of Canada is proud to present some exciting new programs and enhancements to some of our existing services in an effort to assist our members in reducing their fixed operating costs.
Learn more about Membership Benefits from SAC.
NAIT Sign Service/Installation Course
Course registration and application for Saskatchewan workers is available thru the Alberta Sign Association (ASA) and the contact at ASA for course application and registration is Perry Brooks Phone 780-998-2299 Fax 780-992-3129.
Once the NAIT Course is successfully completed and certificate has been issued by NAIT the Student is to contact Saskatchewan Corrections & Public Safety Licensing & Inspections Branch 1855 Victoria Ave Regina Sk. S4P 3V7 and the main point of contact for Restricted License application and issuance is Kathy Leader phone 306-787-4530.
The Saskatchewan Sign Association is committed to serving the Sign Industry in Saskatchewan in the following areas:
- Providing effective support to the members.
- Lobbying for effective changes where appropriate.
- Providing appropriate training service to the members.
- To improve upon the public image of the Saskatchewan Sign Industry.
- To review existing legislation, regulations and by-laws and to recommend changes where appropriate.
- To ensure that the Saskatchewan business sector is provided with the highest quality of identification systems.
- To provide training programs and services that will meet the needs of the membership.
- To provide harmony and a healthy competitive spirit with-in the industry.
- To encourage open membership to all members of the industry within Saskatchewan who will help to enhance our Mission Statement and achieve our goals.