- Working with a large format printer and laminator (We will train, no experience necessary)
- Graphic design (not required, but some experience is an asset)
- Working with the following software: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop (Knowledge of Corel Draw an asset – but not required)
- Ordering materials from suppliers – familiarity with various printing materials and substrates, an asset
- Cleaning and organizing the print shop
- Cutting, weeding, masking, and applying vinyl graphics
- Consulting with clients on design and layout
- Maintain accuracy and detail in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Experience applying vinyl graphics on vehicles an asset
The right candidate will be willing to learn new skills, adapt to a number of different roles, as required. Various roles may include (but not limited to) vinyl production, including cutting, and applying; installing interior signs and vinyl graphics.
A Valid G2 Drivers license required – deliveries and site survey’s may be required
Our expectations from the right candidate:
- good attitude
- works well with others
- willingness to adapt to various roles/responsibilities
- willingness to learn new skills, attend training seminars, grow with the business
Signature Sign and Image is a premier Sign and Graphics Company that has played a predominant role in the visual landscape of the Niagara Region for the past 34 years. Signature Sign & Image has received awards at the national, and international level for leadership, design and talent, within the Sign Industry. We strive to provide the absolute best quality, professionalism, and customer service to our clients, and we expect our employees to do the same.
Signature Sign & Image, provides an environment for employees to learn and grow within the graphics and design industries. We encourage our employee’s to be involved and network within the Niagara business community. We are Members of The Greater Niagara Chamber of Commerce and the Niagara Falls Chamber of Commerce. We encourage employees to be engaged with the various Sign Industry organizations, of which we are members, including the International Sign Association and the Sign Association of Canada. We provide compensated training and regular safety certification programs to all employees. Furthermore, we provide opportunity for upward growth within the company, with opportunities to move into management, sales and graphic design positions.
Job Type: Full-time