A small Waterloo based company is looking for an experienced, growth orientated General Foreperson to lead and co-ordinate the daily activities and long-term objectives of an established service/maintenance business. We provide on-site service throughout southwest Ontario and some manufacturing. This is a hands-on position for a mature, responsible individual with a good knowledge of construction and the trades with the ability to multi task.
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
Will slowly take accountability to direct and coordinate all service and production activities. They will be a team player, goal orientated have an eye for detail. Certifications such as Working at Heights, WHMIS and POST will be an asset.
• Must have a proven track record as a manager and a leader
• Must possess good customer relations skills
• Must possess good problem solving and project management skills
• Must possess good communication and computer skills
• Must have a general knowledge of construction and the trades
• Must be comfortable working with heights and aerial equipment
• Must possess a valid Ontario drivers licence
This is a full-time position Monday through Friday with a competitive salary and the opportunity for growth.
If you wish to apply, please send a resume accompanied with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Only applicants meeting the criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.
Job Type: Full-time