Be at Your Best Every Day: 5 Principles to Consistent Sales Success by David Fellman
Friday, September 20, 2019
8:30 am – 10:30 pm
Whether it’s your full-time job or just one of the many hats you wear as an owner or manager, you are a salesperson. So the question is, are you really functioning at your best in that role every day? It’s easy to get sidetracked, to develop bad habits, and even bad attitudes. It’s not always easy to maintain your enthusiasm and your commitment to growing your business.
This is a session that will help you to reboot, through 5 Guiding Principles:
- Have a business-building attitude
- Be all about customer service and Customer Maximization
- Don’t make it all about price
- Time really is money, pay attention to how you’re spending it
- If you have bad customers, do something about it!